Hi! I take photos as I explore the world with my lovely wife Vale.
I mostly shoot landscape and street photography.
I began taking photos seriously (pun intended) around 2016, when I found myself thinking much more about the composition, but my basic motive for snapping a photo hasn’t changed: capturing capture a unique moment and its emotions.
If you’re interested in prints of my photos, please head over to my shop. If you’d like to have a print for a photograph that’s not currently available to purchase, just get in touch with me and we’ll figure it out together. I also have zines available.
This is what I use:
- Panasonic Lumix G9 (mirrorless, 20 MP) with a few lenses:
- Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6
- Panasonic Lumix G 100-300mm f/4-5.6
- Panasonic Lumix G 14mm f/2.5
- Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7
- Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7
- Panasonic Lumix G 42.5mm f/1.7
- OnePlus 6 smartphone (rarely).
In the past I used:
- Panasonic Lumix G80 (mirrorless, Micro Four-Thirds camera with interchangeable lenses, 16 MP)
- Panasonic Lumix G 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6
- Nexus 5X smartphone
- Nexus 5 smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone
- Fujifilm Finepix S9100 bridge digital camera
- Sony Cybershot P50 compact digital camera.
You can get in touch with via social media or you can send me an email at [email protected].